Government & Industry
We are a trusted adviser to State and Territory Governments across Australia and
we offer a range of professional services tailored specifically to the Federal environment
Our people are international calibre, with extensive experience in global and Australian-owned corporates and in government; ranging from operational line management to senior executive leadership and board membership.
Combined with our domain expertise, we are able to provide a level of insight and seasoned experience that provides clients with actionable strategic value and innovative solutions.
Smartnet understands that governments are faced with complex issues which impact their ability to deliver effective and responsive services. We aim to contribute to advancing government priorities while delivering value for money. We have a deep understanding of government, regulatory and stakeholder engagement processes, as well as the functional skills to work as a partner to government across a wide range of challenges and disciplines.
- The Commonwealth Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- The Commonwealth Treasury
- The Commonwealth Department of Finance
- The Commonwealth Department of Defence
- The Commonwealth Department of Communications
- The Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing
- The Commonwealth Department of Industry
- The NSW Government – Whole of Government Expert Consultants panel – Project Evaluation, Business Case Development, Economic & Policy Analysis
- The Murray Darling Basin development Authority – Monitoring, Evaluation, Enforcement & QA
- The Queensland Government GITC Supplier List
- The Queensland Government Department of Health
- The Queensland Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts